A-Spec Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferrar getting burned for German GP

3 posters

Go down

Ferrar getting burned for German GP Empty Ferrar getting burned for German GP

Post by Tsukuyomi Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Ferrar getting burned for German GP 5508.2

ESPNF1 Article

So ferrari was fined 100k for indirectly getting Massa to pull over for Alonso. I don't know if I agree or disagree with that one. I watched it and if you look at it from a general stand point it I think Alonso should've had to race him for the spot but then again you also dont want them taking eachother out also if Alonso had stayed where he was its possible that Vettle would have been able to give him alot of problems the last 5 laps.

I think the decision was good as a whole for the team but sucked for Massa
Tsukuyomi
Tsukuyomi
Forum Newcommer
Forum Newcommer

Back to top Go down

Ferrar getting burned for German GP Empty Re: Ferrar getting burned for German GP

Post by A-Spec Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:20 pm

How did the radio transmission go:

"So.... Alonso.... Is faster thaaan..... YOU........ Confirm you got that last transmission"

I L.O.L'd because that was a big kick between the legs in the middle of the race like that but I do think looking at how Vettle caught up, it was best in the long run but they should've raced a little for it rather than an obvious lift off the throttle like that. Could've at least tried to fool us....
A-Spec
A-Spec
Forum Newcommer
Forum Newcommer

http://www.Aspecperformance.com

Back to top Go down

Ferrar getting burned for German GP Empty Re: Ferrar getting burned for German GP

Post by Tuned26 Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:38 pm

haha I saw that as well it was pretty bad but I guess it turned out better for the team its not like 100k is going to hurt their pockets
Tuned26
Tuned26
Forum Newcommer
Forum Newcommer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum